For many years, we have been operating in the raw materials industry for the production of paints, varnishes and other construction chemicals. The systematically acquired knowledge and experience as well as the constantly expanded chemical laboratory allowed us to expand our offer with:
EMULSIFIER WWO 71 FOR LOWER VOC IN PAINTS
The WWO 71 emulsifier is a product that allows partial replacement of the solvent by water in varnish products, thanks to which the content of volatile organic compounds is reduced.
The emulsifier allows you to create solvent-based products:
- more ecological,
- in accordance with EU directives regarding the permissible content of volatile organic compounds (VOC),
- based on conventional alkyd resins,
- economic (due to the introduction of water instead of solvents).
EMULSIFIER WWO 71
Surfactants are chemical compounds that contain in their molecules:
- a “water-loving” hydrophilic part with an affinity for water, soluble in water or polar liquids.
- a hydrophobic part that does not like water, showing no affinity for water, soluble in oils and non-polar liquids.
Chemical compounds with such a structure have the so-called amphiphilic character, i.e., incomplete solubility in two different types of solvents. Thanks to this, they also have the ability to lower the surface tension of liquids, thanks to which they facilitate wetting the surface of solids by these liquids. They also enable the mixing of two immiscible liquids, e.g., water and oil. This is due to the formation of a colloid system (emulsion).
Due to the application, surfactants can be divided into groups:
- wetting agents
- additives that fix emulsions, the so-called emulsifiers
- foam fixing additives – foaming agents
- cleaning agents – detergents
Due to their structure, surfactants can be divided into:
- ionic, and these in turn into: anionic, cationic and amorphous
We offer anionic surfactants:
The product is a 70% solution of docusate sodium in propylene glycol and water. This anionic surfactant shows very good wetting, dispersing and emulsifying properties.
OS70PG emulsifier, wetting and dispersing agent used, inter alia, for production of paints, pesticides and emulsion polymerisation.
Surfactant OS 60HPG is a 70% solution of docusate sodium in 2-Ethylhexanol, propylene glycol and water mixture. This anionic surfactant shows very good wetting properties.
The OS60HPG product is used, among others, in the production of paints, plant protection products, emulsion polymerization and others.
Surfactant OS 70ET is a 70% solution of docusate sodium in ethanol and water. This anionic surfactant shows very good wetting, dispersing and emulsifying properties.
The OS70ET agent is used, among others, as an emulsifying and wetting agent.